Hi I’m Kristina a photographer who is currently residing in Edmonton, Canada but also travel for destination weddings around the globe. I specialize in weddings, portraits and travel photography. I am a bit of a globe trotter and feel incredibly fortunate to combine these two passions of mine.
I care deeply about creating unique, elegant and modern wedding art for you and capture all your real wedding day memories. I promise we will also have lots of laughs together on your wedding day.
With over 70 weddings under my belt I had the opportunity to capture weddings from various cultural backgrounds during my career so far.
My work has been featured in Love in the Rockies, YegWed, Narcity Calgary, Wedding Wire and the Bridal Fantasy Magazine. I ranked 1st in Edmonton, 1st in Alberta, 3rd in Canada and 5th worldwide in the category Most Popular New Photographer by Wedding Industry Experts Canada.
If you want to get to know me better and get a real insight into my personal and work life go follow me on Instagram @kristina.felker
For a detailed wedding price list, please contact me and I will email you one your way in no time at all!
- I'm a single mom to a 6 year old little boy who keeps me on my feet
- I go through nut butter like its nobodies business, hazelnut particularly
- I do what I love to do and I do it obsessively
- Born in Kazakhstan, grew up in Germany and have been living in Canada for the past 7 years now
- I know how to ride a unicycle, people always seem to get a kick out of this one
- I'm a certified Zumba Instructor and love Latin Music
- I have a degree in home economics and nutrition, right after college I went backpacking
- Chocoholic, the darker the better
- I grew up in a small town called Welzheim in southern Germany, my parents are still there
- Notebook Hoarder. Do I need to say more?
- I am my most authentic, raw and comfortable self when I go adventure and explore the world
- Besides English I'm also fluent in German and Russian
- Cheers Kristina